- Great for sensitive skin.
- Gets rid of the tan and hyper-pigmentation.
- Gives you a bright glow.
- Lightens acne scars, also helped me with chicken pox scars.
- Its a clear solution and not very sticky, acts as a wonder makeup base for me.
- Silicone-free, fragrance-free and paraben-free.
- Comes with a dropper packaging, very hygienic to use it and only two drops each day runs for almost two to three months.
- Glass bottle: I am always scared, I might break it.
- Does not work well if you don’t use a moisturizer and a sunscreen along with it.
- Highly Priced.
- Availability is a major issue, Available only at Kiehl’s stores and Nykaa.com, our local cosmetic and skincare stores will not have this, so we end up buying this product on MRP.
What they claim:
A serum that diminishes the appearance of dark spots. Highly efficacious dark spot corrector is formulated to have a visible impact on a broad spectrum of dark spots. This clear and corrective formula visibly diminishes the number and intensity of dark spots and discolorations. With a potent, latest-generation clarifying complex of Activated C, White Birch and Peony Extracts, the formula penetrates skin’s surface to help correct the appearance of dark spots and unify skin tone. With daily, continuous use, skin is visibly brighter, more even and radiant with a visible improvement in clarity. Dermatologist tested for safety and gentleness. Tested on all skin types, including sensitive.
So, back in March 2014.. I was affected by Chicken Pox which left me huge marks all over my face. I was done trying it all from medicated skin creams to coconut water. Nothing worked for me. And to add to my fate my skin had become super sensitive and prone to breakouts. Then a friend introduced me to Kiehl’s. I walked into their store to try my hands on it. They didn’t have sample sachets available for this product, unwillingly enough I purchased the whole size product, along with blue herbal moisturizer. It was only one week and I could feel the difference. My breakouts began to diminish in size, maybe because of the blue herbal moisturizer., but nothing really happened to the dark spots. I knew I was expecting results too soon. After about a month I noticed, the tan fading out, the spots lightening. But the Chicken pox spots were stubborn. It took me two bottles to fade that out. And not only that, the texture of my skin got so much better. Its loaded with amazing ingredients.
Just to name two of them, the activated Vitamin C protects our skin from daily sun damage and the Salicylic Acid helped me get rid of acne. Today, I swear by this product. Yes, I agree this is not the sole product I used to get rid of acne and dark spots, I followed a good CTM too. But My Rating for this Product is a total 4/5.