Okay this time, I am back with it again. Srinagar this time. The Paradise on earth.
Disclaimer: I am not pro. I can only write about my experiences. Forgive me for my innocence
- Best for Kashmiri delicacies.
- Located at Ahdoos Hotel, Residency Road
- My Favourites: Wazwan, Mutton Badami Pasinda, Mutton Dhania Qurma and Rogan Josh.
2. Muhal Darbar
- Best for Kashmiri delicacies
- Located at Residency Road
- My Favorites: Rogan Josh, Mutton Yakhni, Rista, and Keema Naan.
- Best for Chinese and Tibetian food
- Located at Boulevard Road.
- My Favorites: Thukpa and soups.
4. Asha Bengali Dhaba
- Best bengali food available in Srinagar
- Located on the ground floor of Claridge guest house.
- My Favorites: They mostly have thalis. Its the usual bengali meals alu posta, katla macher jhal, murghir jhol. **Recommended only for bengali tongues like me who feel deprived without macher jhol ar bhaat, otherwise skip this, its not the best bengali food.
- Best for breakfast and strictly vegetarian.
- Located at the Boulevard Road.
- My Favorites: Chola Bhatura, Pav Bhaji and a range of sweet dishes.
**Highly recommended for breakfast.
Something I cant skip mentioning:
- Try Peera’s rajma chawal enroute Srinagar
- Sheep kebabs in old Kashmir Streets.
- Sewaiya in various streets of Kashmir.
- The home-cooked food the houseboat owners provide is awesome and its a must try.