- Gives you a glowing complexion.
- Very Nourishing, even the driest of skins, will feel the difference overnight.
- Rejuvenates and firms the skin.
- Gets rid of Tan.
- The Base ingredients list: Cow’s milk, wild turmeric, saffron and cold pressed beeswax makes it a winner product.
- A little goes a long way.
- A risky affair for oily skin, for its super Greasy.
- Its only available online and their stores in Metro cities, like my city has only one store, and I gotta travel 12kms to get this!
- Its got a pungent smell, but this one could be overlooked considering all the goodness its natural ingredients have.
- Priced a little higher.
What They Claim:
This unique Emulsion removes blemishes and pigmentation by combining the potent properties of age-old Ayurvedic herbs, pure whole cream cow’s ghee, sweet Almond oil, virgin Coconut oil and Kokum butter blended with purifying and skin lightening and brightening herbs, root and flower extracts. The base of pure Cow’s milk ‘Ghee’, which is aged to extract the desired benefits, instantly provides extraordinary lighting of the skin tone and brightening of the skin.
With regular massage, the skin acquires a noticeably soft, fairer, resilient and ‘plumped’ quality with a radiant glow or “Tejas”
How to Use:
Apply on clean damp skin. Take a small quantity and massage well on the face and neck area for 10-15 minutes. Dab off the excess with a hot towel, followed by a facial scrub or cleanser. (In case of very dry skin, a scrub is not required.) Use chilled floral toner or splash cold water to tone and seal the skin.
I read a lot about this product online. The internet is scattered with its reviews. Its also won some beauty awards the brand claims. What really attracted my attention was the list of base ingredients like cow’s milk, wild turmeric, saffron and organic beeswax. And if you read how they make it, you would want to try this atleast once in your life.
I decided to give it a shot. Its mainly recommended for dry skin. And because, winter makes my skin so dry that almost nothing that I apply overnight lasts till the next morning. I decided I opt for this, for this is super greasy. Although the label said otherwise, I decided to keep it overnight. And Voila! It worked Magic! I loved how my skin soaked all that up overnight. All I did, was applied a layer of it all over my face, massaged it for some 5 minutes, used a damp tissue to rub off the extra after 10 minutes. Slept with it. Got up to bright and younger looking skin even in the winters, washed my face with a deep cleansing face wash and sprayed rose water. It worked like magic. Real magic for my winter skin, which was usually dry and flaky before. This is my second tub, and definitely a repurchase for me.